CD The Best 100 Love Songs - 2011

Baixar CD The Best 100 Love Songs - 2011 - Download - Gratis

Baixar CD The Best 100 Love Songs - 2011


Nome do Álbum: The Best 100 Love Songs
Gênero / Estilo : Pop
Qualidade de Audio : 192 Kbps
Ano de Lançamento: 2011
Tamanho do arquivo : 554Mb
Formato do arquivo : Zip | MP3

Download :

Músicas do CD


CD 1:

01. Percy Sledge – Love Me Tender

02. Aretha Franklin – Love Is The Only Thing

03. Otis Redding – My Girl

04. Sarah Vaughan – Goodnight My Love

05. Andy Williams – Your Song

06. Antonio Carlos Jobim – Tereza My Love

07. Ray Connif – Besame mucho

08. Tony Bennett – (Where Do I Begin) Love Story

09. The Manhattan Transfer – Chanson D’amour

10. Doris Day – Love Me Or Leave Me

11. Peaches & Herb – Let’s Fall In Love

12. Grover Washington Jr. – Don’t Take Your Love From Me

13. Leonard Cohen – Suzanne

14. Blood, Sweat & Tears – You’ve Made Me So Very Happy

15. Donovan – Lalena
CD 2:

01. Roy Orbison – The Great Pretender

02. Aretha Franklin – I’m In Love

03. Bill Withers – Ain’t No Sunshine

04. Billy Paul – Thanks For Saving My Life

05. Willie Nelson – Georgia On My Mind

06. Bobby Vinton – Blue Velvet

07. Charlie Rich – The Most Beautiful Girl

08. Diana King – Love Triangle

09. Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes – If You Don’t Know Me By Now

10. The Isley Brothers – Caravan Of Love

11. Martika – Love…Thy Will Be Done

12. Lake – Do I Love You

13. Reo Speedwagon – Keep On Loving You

14. Santana – I Love You Much Too Much
CD 3:

01. Randy Crawford – You Might Need Somebody

02. Michael Bolton – When A Man Loves A Woman

03. Marvin Gaye – The Shadow Of Your Smile

04. Earth, Wind & Fire – I’ll Write A Song For You

05. Chaka Khan – Your Love Is All I Know

06. The Emotions – Love Is Right on

07. Luther Vandross – Killing Me Softly

08. Tje Manhattans – Hurt

09. MFSB – My One And Only Love

10. O’Jays – Now That We Found Love

11. Philip Bailey – For Every Heart That’s Been Broken

12. The Three Degrees – When Will I See You Again

13. Walter Jackson – Funny (Not Much)

14. Electric Light Orchestra – Can’t Get It Out Of My Head

15. Deniece Williams – Cause You Love Me Baby
CD 4:

01. Christopher Cross – Sailing

02. Carly Simon – Tonight And Forever

03. Anita Baker – Sweet Love

04. Aretha Franklin – Unforgettable

05. Foreigner – Waiting For A Girl Like You

06. Billy Paul – Me And Mrs. Jones

07. Cyndi Lauper – Time After Time

08. Earth, Wind & Fire – After The Love Has Gone

09. The Jacksons – One More Chance

10. Gregory Abbot – I Got The Feelin’ (It’s Over)

11. Melvin Hudson – Life In The City

12. Paul Carrack – I Need You

13. Bobby Womack – Trust Your Heart

14. Cock Robin – The Promise You Made
CD 5:

01. Linda Wesley – Calling You

02. Michael Bolton – How Am I Supposed To Live Without You

03. Jennifer Rush – The Power Of Love

04. Tanita Tikaram – I Love You

05. Amanda Marshall – Trust Me (This Is Love)

06. Cyndi Lauper – True Colors

07. Paul Young – Don’t Dream It’s Over

08. Tina Arena – Love Is The Answer

09. Will to power – Baby I Love Your Way

10. Whigfield – Close To You

11. Otmar Liebert – When I’m With U Everything I Ever Needed

12. Heatwave – Always And Forever

13. Spin 1ne 2wo – Angel

14. Kansas – Dust In The Wind
CD 6:

01. Simply Red – It’s Only Love

02. Terence Trent D’Arby Feat. Des’ree – Delicate

03. Pretenders – I’ll Stand By You

04. Bonnie Tyler – Total Eclipse Of The Heart

05. Shola Ama – Who’s Loving My Baby

06. Ten Sharp – You

07. The Chimes – Love So Tender

08. All saint – Trapped

09. The Pasadenas – Enchanted Lady

10. Exile – Kiss You All Over

11. Fiona Apple – SLow Like Honey

12. Tower of Power – So Very Hard To Go

13. Ann Lee – I Love You So

14. New Kids on the Block – Tonight
CD 7:

01. Paul Young – Everytime You Go Away

02. Everything but the Girl – Love Is Strange

03. Chris Rea – Josephin

04. Darly Hall – Help Me Find A Way To Your Heart

05. Prefab Sprout – When Love Breaks Down

06. Alison Moyet – For You Only

07. Bangles – Eternal Flame

08. Basia – Baby You’re Mine

09. Cock Robin – When Your Heart Is Weak

10. Deacon Blue – I’ll Never Fall In Love Again

11. Europe – Carrie

12. Toto – l’ll Be Over You

13. Mystic Diversion – Move Closer

14. Joy Garrison – Love Over